Job title: Space Copywriter Internship
Remote working, paid part-time position (40 Hours Per Month, 10 Months fixed term)
AstroAgency is a space industry startup headquartered in Edinburgh, Scotland, focused on enabling commercial space companies to grow their business, and facilitating the entry of non-space companies into the sector’s supply chain.As AstroAgency is a “newspace” startup, the ideal candidate will be flexible and dynamic, keen to learn and ready to adapt to new priorities that can appear at any given time.
The position will include creating content and writing engaging posts on a regular basis to promote agency news, drive traffic to target websites and help in solving other tasks. The Copywriter will be expected to work closely with the marketing team in order to be as effective as possible.
Responsibilities & Key Activities:
• write articles & text related to tasks and projects
• create and improve existing content
• support social media, email marketing and client proposal tasks
• communicate with our team to understand the key priorities and join daily team conference calls
The experience levels are flexible owing to in-house training that will be provided.
Interested candidates should send a CV and cover letter to [email protected]
• good English with excellent writing skills
• research skills
• ability to find and highlight the benefits of the products or services (in a creative way)
Additional beneficial skills:
• basic knowledge of SEO (keywords usage in the text)
• knowledge of Social Media Marketing
• strong web and PC skills
Other Jobs at AstroAgency
No jobs currently available.