ArQit is a world-leading high-innovation organisation: we're building the world's first global quantum safe cloud SaaS system to deliver provable security to data at rest, on the move and in transaction. Pioneering at the deep tech layer with novel quantum protocols involving satellites as well as new software, ArQit’s technology is unique, patent rich, highly protectable and potentially transformational across all categories of cloud service.
ArQit has brought together a world-leading team of pioneers in engineering and cryptography, and we now have a number of opportunities for enthusiastic and talented individuals to join us as we grow a truly transformational business. We are committed to the principles of equal
There are many opportunities across all specialisms throughout the company and we are interested in hearing from people who are excited by any area of what we do, such as quantum physics, space engineering, optical engineering, computer systems, cryptography, marketing or sales.
We will welcome you onto a six-month graduate programme, working throughout the company to understand how ArQit functions and what makes our business unique. This will include formal training in areas including: managing people, managing time, managing projects, managing stress and conflict, business law, accounting and presentation skills. At the end of the graduate programme you will move into your selected specialisation, working alongside and being mentored by some of the outstanding figures from our industry.
The role is based from Central London, but part-time home-working and flexible working are possible. Some roles may involve occasional travel Worldwide.
- Education to first degree, Masters or Doctorate level with specialisms in Quantum Physics, Astrophysics, Optics, Computer Science, Cryptography or a similar relevant discipline.
- Commitment, enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Creativity and ability to adapt to change
- A keen desire to work on new technologies and concepts and an intellectual curiosity for our technology
- Strong future senior management potential
- Happy to work autonomously within a small dynamic team
- Ability to work in the UK and ability to obtain UK security clearance are both essential