Your work will include:
• Improve and think out the best way to deploy ExoOPS™ applications on multiple cloud / on premise;
• Improve the DevOps CI / CD chain with additional steps like implementing Kubernetes and Docker;
• Implement a fully integrated solution of monitoring (cloud, cluster, vm, apps) based on Zabbix;
• Improve the 2D/3D visualization based on Cesium, Plotly and many other libs;
• Improve the frontend and backend robustness thanks to unit tests and code coverage.
• Improve the database migration tool.
• Improve the user management tool.
Additionally, you could take part to any part of the software development, depending on your wishes and skills:
• Improve the user experience;
• Process data from spacecraft;
• Generate and process operational maneuvers;
It is a very good opportunity to work with new technologies (VueJS, NodeJS TypeScript, Springboot, MongoDB, Git, GitLab), and to participate to the full architecture of a software. You will benefit from a strong technical supervision to master each step. You will be directly under the supervision of the software engineers and will report to the Chief Scientific Officer.
• Technical profile in a software development track leading to a MSc in Software Development or the equivalent.
• Keep in mind your work will be split into two topics: development and operational system-based tasks. You will work on the fully life cycle of ExoOPS™ applications (including development, compile, test, deployment, monitoring, improvements). Ideally the internship must be during a gap year or be the final internship before graduation.
• Significative experience in JS and Java languages with framework usage. Knowledge on TypeScript is a plus!
• Very good soft and presentation skills (technical documentation, assumptions, oral presentation). You must be able to work with a great autonomy.
• English proficiency and a basic French level.
• Strong reporting and organizational capabilities, and a desire to work with a very dynamic and ambitious team. You should be passionate about software development and entrepreneurship and ready to work in a very demanding environment – with the immense reward of being directly part of a very ambitious project!
Other Jobs at Exotrail
No jobs currently available.