Direct Entry Job Permanent London, UK
Uploaded 29 Aug 2020
An exciting new opportunity for an experienced electronics/firmware engineer to work in a dynamic and growing startup with offices in London, UK and/or Athens, GR. We are happy to consider contract or flexible work for the right candidate.
If you are passionate about spacecraft technology, this role will allow you the opportunity to design, develop, build and code firmware to be eventually sent into orbit. If you want to feel empowered to create new concepts and ideas and see them flourish from concept to orbit, Space Talos is the place for you.
We are looking for a pro-active, independent, hands-on engineer with experience in electronics and firmware. The ability to interact comfortably within a dynamic startup team environment is essential. If you like challenging tech projects, adapting to new challenges and getting ownership of your work; look no further.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and share options for the right candidate
- The opportunity to own a challenging project end to end, while growing your professional skills further
- Direct communication channel with the CEO and CTO of the company
- The opportunity to influence the product development process; in Space Talos your opinion matters
- A positive and vibrant work environment, free of strict dress code and slow corporate processes
For further information and expression of interest please contact Space Talos directly: [email protected]
- Proven knowledge of firmware development
- MSc in electrical or electronics engineering
- Relevant PhD or industry experience of at least 2 years
- Good understanding of the fundamentals of electrical components
- Attention to detail
- Confidence in writing technical reports
- Exposure to concepts such as single events
- Exposure to radiation-hardened electronics
- Understanding of particle physics and/ or space radiation
Other Jobs at Space Talos
No jobs currently available.