Systems Engineer (UK/Lithuania)
Direct Entry Job Permanent Vilnius, Lithuania
Uploaded 3 Sep 2020
Our Systems Engineering team is looking for a Systems Engineer who will contribute to the production of various nanosats and its subsystems. As a part of this team, she/he would design, develop, and manage customer projects according to customer technical requirements.
- Consult with customers on technical solutions;
- Clarify customers’ targets, requirements and/or specification in requests for proposal;
- Prepare participation in the tender as well as lead negotiations with customers;
- Coordinate overall planning of the project and decide on the allocation of resources;
- Prepare documentation and reports to a high standard for all phases of the project;
- Monitor milestone and adherence to budgets, and initiate action to minimize non-conformance cost;
- Closely work with the Sales and Engineering teams in support activities to generate technical solutions for a variety of customers;
- Maintain constant communication with customers, outside contractors, and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechatronics, Aerospace Engineering, Physics or related field;
- Proven technical and analytical capability;
- Excellent technical writing and presentation skills as well as communication skills;
- Attention to details and flexibility;
- Knowledge of STK or equivalent analysis tools would be an advantage;
- Work experience in multiple engineering disciplines; mechanical, electrical, RF, control systems, data systems would be an advantage;
- Ability to travel.
Other Jobs at NanoAvionics
No jobs currently available.