Space Applications Developer
Internship 6 months Noordwijk, The Netherlands
Uploaded 12 Sep 2020
Sapienza currently has an opening available for software developer intern within our ECLIPSE team. The Space Applications Developer will become a full member of the ECPLISE team, providing fresh and innovative ideas to current and future applications.
What Sapienza has to offer:
- Hands-on experience in web application development as well as website and scripting development and software testing
- Technical experience with the following technologies:
- Languages: Java, Python, SQL
- Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring, Lucene
- Databases: Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Other: Maven, Junit, REST, design patterns
- Experience working with space industry software development standards
- Practical experience working in an Agile environment
- Integration into a highly international and young environment, with a flat hierarchy and open office floorplan.
- Degree in computer science (or similar), ongoing or completed, or development experience through previous projects
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective English oral and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic and able to work as part of a team and foster team cooperation
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
Other Jobs at Sapienza Consulting
No jobs currently available.