Tasks and responsibilities
- Contribute to the simulation of different mission scenarios, for instance, constellation phasing of several satellites deployed in LEO orbits.
- Contribute to the development of tools in Matlab/Python to improve the simulations of orbital manoeuvres requiring the use of in-orbit low and high thrust propulsion systems in small satellite missions.
- Update a database of orbital manoeuvres that can help evaluate future mission scenarios.
- Background in aerospace engineering/physics.
- Programming experience with Matlab, Python, etc.
- Experience working in the orbital dynamics field through internships or core projects would be an asset.
- Strong motivation and interpersonal skills to integrate into the team.
Rolling DeadlineApply Now!If you apply, please mention that you found this job on our site
Other Jobs at ThrustMe
No jobs currently available.