SATLANTIS is looking for a Junior Software Engineer to design and implement control software for embedded systems in Linux and to give support for EGSE projects.
The specific tasks will include:
- Develop control software for satellite payloads on embedded systems.
- Develop software to test for satellite payloads.
- Develop GUI for satellite payload command and telemetry display (EGSE).
- Develop software in Python, C, C++, bash scripting, Linux server management.
- Document test results to describe findings and flag errors and/or anomalies.
- Technical documentation and reporting.
- A deep passion for technology, software, and hardware development
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge implementing software in Linux in C or C++.
- Knowledge creating software in Python.
- Knowledge in php, web and MYSQL
- Versatility and creativity.
No previously working experience is needed, however experience in personal projects that involve Raspberry Pi, Arduino or equivalent boards or any other personal projects like web development, game development etc would be an asset.
Other Jobs at SATLANTIS
No jobs currently available.