Direct Entry Job Permanent Shipley, UK
Uploaded 9 Dec 2020
This role will be to provide financial support and analysis for the TDS facility sited in Shipley, UK
- To take full responsibility for the Airbus OneWeb Satellites program Profit & Loss account.
- Ensure that stock and work in progress (WIP) are accurately valued in accordance with accounting policies.
- Run the period end stock and WIP valuation reports, reconcile them to the General Ledger and identify stock to be included in the Excess and Obsolete stock provision.
- Prepare accrual and prepayment calculations for the monthly management accounts.
- Variance analysis comparing actual results to plan and forecast.
- Perform monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Posting the monthly payroll to the General Ledger.
- Labour hours utilisation reporting
- Preparation of the VAT return for submission to HMRC.
- Other tasks and projects to support the Financial Controller and Site Leadership Team.
- Qualified Accountant with 1-2 years PQE
- Strong excel and analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills