We lead missions to outer planets, observe the Earth from space, bring technology to Mars, integrate aerospace technology into people's daily lives... We dreamed about touching the stars, and we did it! If you don't know us yet, we are an engineering and technological innovation company working on several areas, including the space sector, where we lead projects in flight segment activities, satellite navigation, ground segment, data processing or space robotics among many others.
You will be part of our team, full of talent and desire to innovate, where you will be working on projects and products related to time and frequency generation and distribution using different technologies such as GNSS, atomic clocks, and network time protocols. You will be also in charge of developtment in software for GNSS and clocks data processing and hardware integration at equipment and components level in laboratory environment.
You will also be part of:
- Development of current projects with the European Space Agency (ESA), the European Commission (EC)
- Preparation of new proposals for such customers
- Development and maintenance of current and new commercial products
- Participation in business development and strategy
- Direct liaison with the customer (including attendance of meetings in Europe)
- Writing of abstracts and papers and participation in international conference
- Software Developtment in C/C++/Python/MATLAB
- Time & Frequency distribution protocols (IRIG-B, eSync, NTP, PTP, White Rabbit, etc).
- Clock stability analysis (Allan Variance, etc.)
- International time scales
- GNSS knowledge at data processing level (minimum: GPS and Galileo)
- Fluent in English (C1 or higher)