GMV (www.gmv.com) is a privately-owned technological enterprise group with an international presence employing more than 1,700 staff. Founded in 1984, GMV mainly operates for both public and private organizations in eight large sectors: Aeronautics, Space, Defense, Health, Security, Transportation, Telecommunications and Information Technologies.
GMV currently runs work centers in Spain, Portugal, UK, France, USA, Germany, Poland, Rumania, Malaysia..
Machine Learning Engineer
GMV is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer with the drive and passion to stay up to date with advancements in the deep learning field, and an ability to turn these developments into interesting research projects and production based systems.
The team is being developed to support the business on ML based projects across the spectrum of technology areas in which it currently operates, and to identify new and exciting areas where machine learning based systems can be developed to make an impact.
• Have an advanced ability in Python. Including the scientific and deep learning ecosystem.
• Have hands on experience training of bespoke deep learning based models and implementing them into cloud based production level systems.
• Have experience in modern software engineering practices and associated tools for: containerisation, CI/CD, automated testing, git etc.
• Be comfortable working in Linux based environments, and have an understanding of Unix shell scripting.
• Have a critical, and curious mind-set, and enjoy working with a team to iterate on ideas and develop innovative and pragmatic solutions.
• Enjoy collaborating with experts from other technological areas to turn new advancements from the field of deep learning into high quality project proposals.
• Be able to work autonomously, if required, in a highly technical field.
• Hold a Masters or PhD in a STEM subject.
• Programming in a strongly typed language such as C/C++ or Java is also valuable“