Junior Satellite Power Subsystem Engineer
Direct Entry Job Permanent Milan or Rome, Italy
Uploaded 16 Dec 2020
In the frame of the Electrical Power Subsystem (EPS) Team of a Satellite project, the ideal candidate will assist Electrical Power responsible in the activities ranging from mission analysis to power budget and electrical analysis.
- Contribute to the technical documentation, including the EPS Specification, and the specifications of the EPS Units, according to the space regulation documentation.
- Follow the development of some power units being part of the Electrical Power Subsystem (Power Conditioning and Distribution Unit, Solar Array, Battery), that will be performed by an international Supplier Company based on internal specification.
- Be the technical interface during the development of the unit, reporting to the system teams that are developing the spacecraft (data handling, Orbit control, thermomechanical and so on), and to the EPS team.
- Master Degree in Electronic Engineering or comparable qualification.
- Knowledge of power electronics design, focused on DC DC converters, and control, and/or specific knowledge on Battery field /Solar panel field.
- Good Interpersonal skills, ability to work in team and to manage client/customer relationships.
- Excellent communication skills, flexibility and ability to work independently.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
Become part of our team! Apply by sending your updated CV and cover letter via E-Mail to [email protected] www.ohb-italia.it Join us now!
Other Jobs at OHB System AG
No jobs currently available.