Multiple SPINternship Opportunities
Internship 8 weeks Milton Keynes, UK
Uploaded 5 Jan 2021
The Space Placements in INdustry (SPIN) scheme provides placement opportunities for those considering employment in the space sector and connects space sector organisations who want to find the most talented and enthusiastic people to ensure the future success of their businesses. The scheme is managed by the UK Space Agency and supported by the Satellite Applications Catapult.
The scheme has been running since 2013 and continues to grow in popularity. We always encourage enquiries from potential host organisations who have a short-term project (typically of eight weeks duration), and who would like to offer students the opportunity to gain new skills and an insight into their business.
We welcome applications from registered students from any disciplines who are enthusiastic to work in the space sector and are keen to develop new skills, applying and building on the knowledge they’ve acquired in their studies to date.
- Processing X-ray Data for the Soft X-ray Imager on SMILE
- Analysis of the NOMAD Visible Spectral Data from the ExoMars Orbiter Mission to Mars
- Studying the Prototype CMOS Image Sensor for the Soft X-ray Imager on THESEUS
- Effective Visualisations of Martian Climate Simulations
- Characterising Post Irradiation Imaging Detectors for the Soft X-ray Imager on SMILE
See individual internships for more details.
Other Jobs at Satellite Applications Catapult
No jobs currently available.