Roke are a leading technology & engineering company with clients spanning National Security, Defence, Public Sector and Industry areas. We work alongside our customers to solve their complex and unique challenges.
Your projects will be diverse – working with varying clients, across a number of sectors, using a range of skills. Consequently, we are looking for individuals able to work flexibly across projects in different domains. You might apply your skills to rapidly system engineer new approaches & solutions. Equally, you may apply them to complement or advance existing solutions.
This is a customer-facing role; therefore, we are looking for individuals who have the appropriate technical knowledge and who are able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels and act as a technical lead to our clients.
- Experience and demonstrable knowledge in the Space Sector in areas such as Communications systems, Satcom development, bespoke payload development (Comms, SigInt, Radar, Optical and Global Navigation Satellite Systems) and hardware support.
- Ability to develop system models to support system requirements, design, analysis, verification and validation activities throughout the customers life cycle phases and TRL maturity.
- Ability to adapt your system design skills to switch focus between specific areas of business challenge or opportunity, spanning a range of existing and emerging technologies including (but not limited to) applications, middleware, cloud computing, search, machine automation, and analytics;
- Understand & interpret business or technical requirements and translate these into defined system models;
- Produce system designs from concept through to high-level design, ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed with both external and internal customers
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to create influence (Essential)
- Ability to build constructive relationships with clients, including adapting to their culture and ways of working
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to summarise, write and deliver concise technical information and to apply appropriate data visualisation techniques
Other Jobs at Roke
No jobs currently available.