Direct Entry Job Permanent Remote/Edinburgh, UK
Uploaded 21 Feb 2021
AstroAgency has created a role for an Marketing Executive to perform a variety of marketing and PR related tasks for the organisation and our space industry clients.
Remote working, full-time position (40 Hours Per Week)
AstroAgency is a space industry startup headquartered in Edinburgh, Scotland, focused on enabling commercial space companies to grow their business, and facilitating the entry of non-space companies into the sector’s supply chain. As AstroAgency is a “newspace” startup, the ideal candidate will be flexible and dynamic, keen to learn and ready to adapt to new priorities that can appear at any given time.
The Marketing Executive will be involved with marketing strategy from beginning to end: from launching, tracking and analyzing campaigns to identifying and developing marketing opportunities for AstroAgency clients in the space field. The employee on this position will be expected to work closely with the marketing team in order to be as effective as possible.
Responsibilities & Key Activities:
- Play a key role in developing of the marketing strategies for space clients’ products
- Lead and manage PR and marketing activities
- Increase product KPIs
- Analyze and evaluate marketing campaigns effectiveness
- Set up necessary marketing reports and deliver them
Interested candidates should send a CV and cover letter to [email protected]
- Knowledge of online and offline marketing (including Public Relations and media connections)
- Proven experience of developing and managing marketing campaigns
- Excellent written and communication English skills
- Excellent analytical skills with great attention to detail
Additional beneficial skills:
- Experience with Adwords or SEO
- General marketing education