Direct Entry Job Permanent Remote/Edinburgh, UK
Uploaded 21 Feb 2021
AstroAgency has created a role for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of marketing and PR related tasks for the organisation and our space industry clients.
Remote working, full-time position (40 Hours Per Week)
AstroAgency is a space industry startup headquartered in Edinburgh, Scotland, focused on enabling commercial space companies to grow their business, and facilitating the entry of non-space companies into the sector’s supply chain. As AstroAgency is a “newspace” startup, the ideal candidate will be flexible and dynamic, keen to learn and ready to adapt to new priorities that can appear at any given time.
The Executive Assistant position includes the primary goal - to provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical service to the Executive, helping him to manage and prioritise his time. The employee on this position will be expected to work closely with the AstroAgency Executive in order to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities & Key Activities:
- Provide administrative assistance
- Setting business meeting agendas, sending memos, reviewing incoming reports, and setting the executive’s daily schedule
- Acting as a Gatekeeper
- Conducting research and preparing reports used by executive
Interested candidates should send a CV and cover letter to [email protected]
- Excellent written and communication English skills
- Good handle on operation
- Strong with administrative and time-sensitive tasks
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
Additional beneficial skills:
- Experience in economics or legal
- Hands-on experience using task tracking systems (Jira, Asana, etc)