Junior App Developer
Direct Entry Job Permanent Falmouth/Remote, UK
Uploaded 11 Mar 2021
You’ll need a proven track record in developing scalable technical stack, preferably Xamarin. It would be an additional benefit to have worked with OOP, AWS and TDD, with an agile approach. You should have a willingness to learn, be able to work under your own initiative and within a team, and relish the opportunity to solve problems and produce excellent outcomes for our clients.
- Required Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Software development experience with Xamarin (Forms or native) - Essential
- Software development experience with OOP (C# preferred, however C++/Java or similar is acceptable) - Desirable
- Experience of using Amazon Web Services - Desirable
- Experience of software development of iOS and Android mobile apps - Desirable
- Understanding of agile working practices - Desirable
You will work within our development team and undertake Xamarin app development to meet project needs. You can expect to work throughout the development stack, from Xamarin, to high-performance servers hosted on AWS, engaging with high-profile clients from a wide range of exciting events, venues and universities.
1. Undertake Xamarin app development
2. Maintain computer systems and software to ensure connectivity and operations are available as required, working with Lead Software Developer
3. Create and maintain technical documentation
4. Report work completed on a weekly basis to Lead Software Developer, and actively seek feedback on work.
5. Agile working practices
Please click 'Apply Now' to view full job profile with full requirements and benefits listed