If you love technology and space, and want to know more about how the universe works, welcome to GMV! If you don't know us yet, we are an engineering and innovation company that works in different areas, one of them is space, where we participate in flight segment activities, satellite navigation, ground segment, data processing and space mission support among many others.
You will be part of our team, full of talent and desire to innovate, where you will design, develop and test software within a multi-functional development team and will be able to adapt to agile development paradigms as well as to traditional lifecycle space projects related to payload data management ground segments and geo-intelligence data centers of space missions (mainly Earth Observation ones) and working in the following areas:
• Implementation, development, integration and validation of SW
• Development exploitation platforms
• Development of ground segment systems
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have at least 2 years the following knowledge/experience to develop Data Processing functions, solutions and products:
• Implementation of microservices-based applications (integrated via RESTful APIs) / development of backend services (.NET) • Development of frontend (for instance, .NET Windows Forms, ASP .NET or Angular)
• Development of unitary testing
• Write concise documentation for code, data processing tasks and project management tasks.
• Manage code bases with DevOps tools such as Gitlab, Jira, CI/CD, Sonarqube, Jenkins.
• Work in agile projects with regular sprints.
• Manage technical tasks and project documentation against regular project deadlines.