HR ONBOARDING WORKING STUDENT (F / M / D)
Internship 12 months Darmstadt, Germany
Uploaded 3 Aug 2021
We are the first address in the European aerospace industry for software-centric development solutions. We have over 40 years of experience in a market where trust and quality are essential. Together with more than 400 employees in Germany, we are shaping the future of aerospace – and beyond.
Our employees play the most important role for our success, through their qualifications, motivation, enthusiasm, their different cultural backgrounds and their sense of cooperation in an open international environment in which we live our values: trust, integrity, participation and curiosity.
We offer a wealth of work-life balance support services, including, but not limited to, flexible hours, mobile working and continuous career development.
We are looking for a working student (f / m / d) to strengthen our HR team in Darmstadt for the onboarding area. For the time being, the position is limited to 12 months, an extension is desirable and considered.
Do you have time between 3 and 8 pm per week during your studies? Would you like to expand your personal and professional skills in independent work and combine your theoretical knowledge with practice?
Then apply now. We look forward to meeting you!
- You will support our future employees with, for example, moving, dealing with authorities, registrations, other administrative processes
- Entries in the personnel database
- Filing and maintenance of personnel files (electronic and hardcopy)
- The “Welcome Day” is organized, organized and, if necessary, improved by you with the support of the team
- Administrative support for HR business partners in operational staff support (e.g. in the creation of certificates)
- Depending on previous knowledge, further specific HR topics or tasks can be done
Qualifications / work experience:
- You are a registered student and have at least one year at the university until you graduate.
- Ideally, you have already gained relevant practical experience through internships or temporary jobs.
What you bring with you:
- You are fluent in English and German
- Good MS Office knowledge (Excel, Word, Access)
- Administrative tasks are no problem for you
- You work independently and also think outside the box
- You can deal with deadlines and prioritize tasks
- Good time management, high commitment and reliability
- Humor and kindness are qualities you identify with
What we offer:
- Flexible work arrangements that fit your studies
- An international environment
- Supporting HR team
- Home office
- Attractive salary
Have we piqued your interest? Then send us your application.
The contact person for this position is Melanie Giesche.
Other Jobs at Telespazio Germany GmbH
No jobs currently available.