Want to invent the future of the Space Industry? You have come to the right place.
Alba Orbital is looking for an Electronics Engineer to join our satellite engineering team.
The candidate will have the chance to exercise their initiative, adaptability and drive in a fast-paced, highly technical environment. This role will have an emphasis on On-Board Computer (OBC), Attitude Determination and Control System (ADCS), Radio and Electrical Power System (EPS) design.
- Digital and Analogue electronic hardware design and development for space conditions
- Prototyping and testing
- Component selection and documentation
- Design of circuitry and PCB layout for flight and test hardware.
- Assembly and debugging of various hardware.
- Mentor junior engineers
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or similar (Master’s or PhD preferred)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Hands-on experience of designing and testing PCBs
- Experience of writing high-quality documentation
- Ability to work with little supervision
- KiCad and LTspice experience an advantage
Competitive Salary, Company Pension, Equity
Please send cv and covering letter to [email protected]