Graduate Position Fixed Term Metropolitan City of Turin, Italy
Uploaded 6 Sep 2021
Tyvak International, a Terran Orbital company, is seeking a motivated and experienced Proposal Manager at our Turin (Italy) location. Tyvak is a leading worldwide provider of nanosatellite and microsatellite vehicles, services, and solutions to Commercial and Government customers. As a Proposal Manager, the candidate will work within a multidisciplinary team to manage the preparation of the proposals for different customers.
Specific Tasks And Responsibilities
- Create bid consortium as needed, by contacting relevant partners and defining their roles and responsibilities within the specific bids
- Prepare schedule and budget for the proposals for which Tyvak International act as Prime or Subcontractor
- Coordinate the internal work (involving a multidisciplinary team) ensuring the timely submission of the proposal ahead of the relevant due date
- Support resource allocation effort defining tasks to be assigned to the team for the proposal preparation
- Report updates and criticalities to company management
Tyvak International S.R.L.is the first European subsidiary of Terran Orbital Corporation, already owner of Tyvak Nanosatellite Systems Inc., based in Irvine (CA, USA). The corporation’s technical team is one of the most experienced small satellite groups in the industry with unique experience and capabilities in the development of nanosatellite missions and advanced technologies.
The main company office is located in Torino, Italy. Salary and benefits are market competitive. Position expected to be filled as soon as possible.
- Bachelor’s degree (Masters preferred) in a technical field (i.e., Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace or related degree) or Business with experience leading engineering teams
- 2+ years of work experience in the aerospace industry, or commercial embedded systems.
- 2+ years of work experience in Space Business Development is required (involvement in bids for institutional customers - such as ESA - are highly desirable)
- Experience as a responsible Systems engineer on flight projects is highly desirable.
- Experience and understanding of satellites, space sensors and ground systems used for space assets is highly desirable
- Understanding of NewSpace environment and Micro-Nano-Pico Satellite ecosystem is highly desirable
- Demonstrated supervisory experience and proficiency in schedule and budget management
- Ability to help organize and manage a team of personnel, develop program schedules, and control budgets to meet required deadlines
- Ability to communicate across organizational boundaries and levels
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proficient communication skills, and ability to provide and receive constructive criticism.
- Fluent English (oral and written) is mandatory