Business Support Officer
Direct Entry Job Permanent London Area/Remote, UK
Uploaded 14 Sep 2021
Skyrora is a launch vehicle manufacturer operating within the UK to build the next generation of rockets that will launch small satellites into Earth’s orbit from British soil. Working closely with industry, academia, and governmental stakeholders to achieve the UK Space Agency’s goal of capturing 10% of the global space market by 2030, Skyrora aim to achieve our first orbital launch in June 2022. As part of Skyrora’s corporate development, we are looking to grow our team within our Edinburgh headquarters.
About the Role
The Business Support Officer will work as part of the business development team to assist with attendance of events and support of the business development team.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
Working as part of the business development team you will:
- Lead Generation of new clients.
- Attending conferences.
- Active relationship management.
- Taking part in the company’s stem outreach activities.
- Assisting with Investor relations.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to communicate across various channels to a high standard
- Time Management
- The ability to think outside the box
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]