- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded;
- Perform bank reconciliations;
- Reconcile Accounts payables and receivables;
- Enter and file (digital archive) accounting documents;
- Assist the Groups Financial team in the preparation of monthly/quarterly/yearly reports and closings;
- Support payroll processing;
- Establish strong IFRS accounting practices within D-Orbit PT;
- Assist the CFO in developing controls within the growing group;
- Be first point of contact for annual audit process and responsible for fulfilment of audit requests;
- Manage the year-end financial statement production process;
- Monitor for changes in IFRS and other relevant standards and translate the impact in the financials;
- Assist with other accounting projects and ERP evolution.
- Degree in accounting, tax, finance or management;
- Good knowledge of accounting best practices and bookkeeping;
- Good computer skills, especially in Microsoft Excel;
- Knowledge of an accounting software is a plus;
- Team worker and ability to work under pressure;
- Prioritization and organization skills;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Good written and verbal communication in English.
The Ideal Candidate may possess:
- A technically strong accountant with knowledge of IFRS principles.
- Strong communicator and able to work with different time zones and cultures
- Understands the impact an operating model will have on reporting
- Can identify opportunities to simplify, standardise and improve internal processes.
- Able to work efficiently to tight month end deadlines
Rolling DeadlineApply Now!If you apply, please mention that you found this job on our site