D-Orbit is looking for a CAD technical designer, whose role can be mainly summarized in the following points:
- Specifications draft as per Space Engineering Standards;
- Design of mechanical parts and assembly for space systems;
- Preliminary structural analysis mainly by FEA;
- Preparation of technical reports and presentations;
- Continuous exchanges with suppliers and launch providers;
- Drafting of procedures for integration;
- Drafting of procedures for mechanical and vibration testing.
Qualifications and Requirements
- MSc in Space, Aeronautical or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in CAD software (knowledge of PTC Creo is a plus);
- Experience in structural analysis with Nastran (knowledge of MSC suite is a plus);
- Proactive attitude and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work in a team and individually.
- Knowledge of the English language is required;
- Knowledge of the Italian language is a plus.
Rolling DeadlineApply Now!If you apply, please mention that you found this job on our site