We are looking for a Propulsion System Engineer to join our team in Italy. You will become part of a growing Spacecraft Propulsion and Thermal group. Within this team, you will contribute to the definition and improvement of the Propulsion System designs of Spacecrafts. The activities will range from the specification definition up to the support to AIV activities and will include the execution of tests and technical interactions with suppliers.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Definition of Propulsion Subsystem requirements;
- Support in the analyses for the propulsion subsystem;
- Support for satellite propulsion AIV activities
- Definition of propulsion test plans, specifications, setup, and procedures.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 3 - 5 years experience
- Analytical and modeling skills;
- Knowledge of propulsion subsystems for in-space applications;
- Familiarity with procedure definition and management;
- Capability of autonomous working;
- Experience in propulsion test planning and execution;
- Previous knowledge in acquisition systems and data processing;
- Knowledge of thermodynamics;
- Resilience and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight schedules.
- Experience in CFD software;
- Knowledge of programming languages (Python, C, Matlab, others);
- Knowledge of CAD modeling software;
- Familiarity with ECSS Standards;
- Familiarity with safety measures for propulsion subsystems.