We are looking for a Product Assurance Engineer to join our team. You will become part of a growing Quality and Product Assurance group, with responsibility for the Quality Management System at D-Orbit. Within this team, you will own the quality of assigned projects and technology developments.
You will be responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of product assurance and the related safety engineering and management program. You will carry out technological research (R&D) in the fields of PA&S management, techniques, methodologies and tools. You will collaborate in standardization and training activities.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- preparing and implementing general and project-specific programmatic and technical requirements based on the applicable product and quality assurance baseline.
- supporting to monitor and report about supplier PA&S program execution to ensure compliance with applicable requirements; this includes auditing activities.
- supporting establishment and implementation of standards and best practices in the product and quality assurance field.
- supporting implementation of the configuration management system under D-Orbit projects.
- managing non-conformances, their solution and analysis of root causes.
Additional duties may be assigned as needed.
We are looking for the following experience:
- Experience working within a quality assurance environment
- Experience in the technical domains covered by the position
- Experience with Space Quality Standards (and Space Standards in general), their implementation and of the space industry in general.
- Experience with ISO9001 and/or EN9100 standard is considered an asset.
You will have many of the following skills:
- Capability of working in autonomy
- Resilience and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in a team setting to meet tight schedules
- Knowledge of any topics within configuration management, international shipment management, quality auditing or assessor certification is considered a plus
Bachelor or higher engineering degree, in any relevant area such as electronic, aerospace or mechanical/materials engineering.
Full professional proficiency in the English language is mandatory.