Imager Electronics Hardware Graduate Engineer
Graduate Position Fixed Term Guildford, UK
Uploaded 27 Oct 2021
About The Role
This role is ideal for an Electronics Engineering Graduate (or similar Degree) who is interested in progressing their career in the Imaging field. It involves supporting the delivery of Imager hardware to SSTL’s fleet of Imaging Spacecraft. Includes supporting Design and Test of hardware and Electronic Ground Support Equipment
- Digital/Analogue hardware design for space environment.
- Schematic capture board level design.
- Circuit simulation where required.
- Design for manufacture/test.
- Test planning, test and verification of the design using software.
- Electronics Ground Support Equipment design
- Authoring of technical documents (including assembly & test procedures, reports and technical descriptions)
- Interest in Image Sensors / Imaging / Camera Development
- Willing to build an understanding of the wider industry including Commercial Imaging and Satellite Imaging
- Knowledge of Lab Test Equipment
- Excellent communication skills
- Good inter-personal skills
- Organised approach
- Good planning skills
- Experience using micro-controllers / micro-processors (even at a hobby level)
- Digital / Analogue Signal Design
- Experience of circuit level debug and test
- Scripting language such as Python, TCL or similar
Graduate with Electronics Engineering Degree
All application should be submitted online - https://www.sstl.co.uk/careers/early-career-opportunitiesth