Graduate/Junior Electronics Engineer/Technician
Graduate Position Permanent Farnborough, UK
Uploaded 27 Jan 2022
KISPE Space Systems are looking for an enthusiastic Graduate/Junior Electronics Engineer/Technician to join our dynamic and fast paced team. A degree or equivalent in the STEM area is desirable but not essential, if you have a good understanding and interest in electronics we want to hear from you!
We’re a small team, which means that you will have the opportunity to contribute to a wide range of different activities, including:
- Assisting in the design and development of new products
- Working with digital electronics and FPGAs
- Assisting with the generation of schematic designs
- Getting involved in all areas of concept design, prototyping and testing
- Carrying out electronic assembly and testing
To apply, please send your CV and a Covering Letter that are tailored to highlight your suitability for the role to [email protected], including details of your Nationality.
- Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths Degree (or equivalent experience)
- Previous digital electronics experience
- Skills working with electronics
- Familiarity of working in a lab environment would be desirable
- Excellent communications skills and ability to present information clearly to a diverse audience
- Ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting workloads
- Ability to work independently and also within a multidisciplinary engineering team
- Ability to thrive in a technical environment
- Ability to work remotely and at our offices in Farnborough
Other Jobs at KISPE
No jobs currently available.