Space Industry Analyst
Direct Entry Job Permanent Remote/Harwell/London, UK
Uploaded 24 Feb 2022
BryceTech has built a reputation for excellence, rigour, and evidence-based analysis. We are looking for a future leader to join our team, to continue our expansion as the space industry continues to attract new investors and entrepreneurs who are reshaping the industry as an economic frontier.
The scope of work includes opportunities to support client-focused projects for government, space agency, and commercial clients. The successful candidate will work on various analytical projects, including analysis of space, defence, and aerospace markets, strategic and policy advisory, and analysis of key players, products, and corporate and investment activity, while contributing to ongoing projects on economic impact analysis, market analysis, technology forecasting, launch market assessments, value chain assessments, horizon scanning, and a variety of other analytical projects.
The successful candidate will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to deliver strategic analysis, database development, and general project support.
- Research, analyse, and report on all aspects of space and satellite activity, and other cyber and advanced R&D topics
- Support project managers in the delivery of client projects
- Assist in the development of new business, including meeting with potential clients, writing proposals, and other capture and bid work
- Support all aspects of business operations of BryceTech
- Assist in the development of policy documents, special studies and reports, and other associated products
- Work independently, under pressure, and meet program schedule due dates
- Identify project solutions and resolve problems
- Coordinate and integrate activities with relevant stakeholders
- Demonstrate ability to use logic when evaluating and synthesizing multiple sources of information
- Demonstrate understanding of interpreting analysis to include, but not limited to, its meaning, importance, and implications
- Demonstrate ability to defend analytic judgements with sound, logical conclusions and adapt analytic judgments when presented with new information, evolving conditions, or unexpected developments
Applicants must have
- Bachelors’ degree or higher in business, economics, finance, engineering, science, computer science, systems engineering, or related analytic, engineering, math, science, or technology field.
- Knowledge or significant interest of space, aerospace, and advanced technology sectors
- 1-3 years of experience (space industry experience preferred but not essential)
- UK citizen or appropriate UK work visa
Your skills will likely include:
- Knowledge of space technologies and markets (strongly preferred)
- Knowledge of European and international space organizations (strongly preferred)
- Familiarity with the technology development lifecycle (preferred)
- Ability to communicate (written and verbal) complex issues clearly, at all levels including audiences with technical and non-technical backgrounds
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Self-motivated and creative
- Must be able to learn quickly
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and quantitative skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and written/verbal communication skills
Bryce Space and Technology is an equal opportunities employer. Bryce is committed to diversity and inclusion, and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.
Other Jobs at BryceTech
No jobs currently available.