EMEA Business Development Director
Direct Entry Job Permanent Remote, Oxfordshire, UK
Uploaded 26 Feb 2022
Working in the Business Development Team
The business development team is the driver behind Open Cosmos leveraging opportunities in the market and opening doors to build relationships with new partners.
This team actively assesses the market and works directly with prospective clients to understand their businesses and provide appropriate solutions that will enable them in achieving their objectives and beyond.
What will you be doing?
You will be managing the Open Cosmos business development for upstream product lines, developing and executing a viable and sustainable commercial plan.
As part of this you will be leading proposal preparation and delivery alongside taking decisions on strategy, alliances and pricing.
What you need to be successful
- You’ll be communicating a lot, so be confident in speaking, listening and writing, sometimes within large groups including customers
- You’ll be well connected in industry and capable of leveraging your professional network to keep up to date on potential opportunities that OC could support
- You’ll be results orientated with the ability to define what success looks like and progress towards that
- You’ll be a skilled negotiator, with the ability to get to the core of potential customer needs quickly and align this to the OC solution
- You’ll be highly capable of managing groups of internal and external stakeholders with the ability to leverage the best possible contributions from those working with you
Other Jobs at Open Cosmos
- AIT (Assembly, Integration & Test) Engineer, Harwell Campus, Oxfordshire
- AIT (Assembly, Integration & Test) Technician, Harwell Campus, Oxfordshire
- Quality and Product Assurance Engineer, Hybrid, Oxfordshire
- Project Manager (space mission), Remote, Oxfordshire
- Flight Software Engineer, Harwell, Oxfordshire