Programme Engineering Support Officer
Direct Entry Job Permanent Gloucester, Gloucestershire or Salford, Manchester, UK
Uploaded 8 Apr 2022
This role will be responsible for supporting the efficient running of engineering resourcing and management functions, reporting to the Programme Engineering Manager.
- Define and iteratively improve the engineering function such as new starter processes, training plans, clearance pipelines and team collaboration days
- Define and iteratively improve engineering metrics and business information such as skills profiles, resource movements, partner resources
- Contribute to reporting to the wider business and customers
- Organising technical workshops and customer collaboration sessions
- Identify and execute process improvements across the engineering function
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into practical details
Raytheon Career Development:
Raytheon has a wealth of resources available to help you develop your career from the moment you join. Activities range from on-line learning modules, to external training and support for taking professional qualifications relevant to your role.
All successful applicants must be eligible & willing to obtain a SC clearance with the view to progressing to DV level which would be sponsored by Raytheon UK. For further information on the criteria to obtain this please visit - https://www.gov.uk/security-vetting-and-clearance.
- Process modelling, improvement and business change
- Stakeholder management
- Organisational skills
- Communication, written and verbal
- IT skills (MS Office, SharePoint)
- Ability to multitask and excellent personal time management