Direct Entry Job Permanent Culham, UK
Uploaded 26 May 2022
Reaction Engines is looking for a high calibre Performance Engineer with particular focus on methods and tools development. This role will involve development of in-house 0D and 1D simulation tools and performance analysis in support of core Reaction Engines projects and experimental campaigns, in particular towards space access and high speed flight programmes. This role is suited to an engineer with a keen interest and background in engineering software development and a strong foundation in thermodynamics.
- In depth knowledge of thermodynamics, fluid dynamics and heat transfer.
- Experience in engineering software development including code development, documentation and configuration control.
- Significant experience working with and developing new tool capabilities within MATLAB and SIMSCAPE.
- Experience in dynamic system modelling of thermo-fluid networks.
- Proficient in delivering presentations to key stakeholders.
- Experience in Heat Exchanger 0D/1D modelling
- Experience in Python scripting, and tool development
- Experience with other programming languages such as C++, Fortran
- Knowledge of Real Time Modelling within the SIMULINK/SIMSCAPE environment
- Knowledge of HIL testing