Talent Acquisition Manager
Direct Entry Job Permanent Culham, UK
Uploaded 26 May 2022
Are you a proactive recruitment professional looking to join a enthusiastic and ambitious HR team? This is a fantastic role for someone who has a genuine passion and belief in the role people play in an organisation.
About the role
Reporting into the Head of HR, you'll take ownership for creating and delivering the Resourcing Strategy, building talent pipelines and providing the expertise and knowledge to support the company through current and future hiring needs.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment for all roles
- Being proactive in implementing practices that support how we attract, select and retain people
- Developing the skills and competence of hiring managers to recruit diverse talent and make fair evidence-based decisions
- Reviewing market trends, benchmarking and demands impacting the company’s ability to attract competitive candidates
- Provide meaningful MI to ensure improvements are continuously considered to enhance our recruitment strategy
- Attend and contribute solutions to resource allocation meetings
You'll need to have:
- Strong knowledge of end to end recruitment practices and relevant HR law.
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Strong sense of teamwork
- Great integrity
- An action orientated and flexible approach
- Ability to manage and prioritise a varied workload