IT Internship Programme
Internship 6 months Noordwijk, Netherlands
Uploaded 9 May 2017
Internships are the best way to gain knowledge, skills and experience "on the field" while developing a valuable networking for your career. At Sapienza, we have established a common practice of integrating in our teams, students who are looking to put creativity and motivation to work.
We offer a dynamic environment working on a successful portfolio of products with a large variety of technology. We operate in a truly agile way (daily standup, story points, velocity, Poker estimation) in an international team composed of Product Owners, Architects, System Administrators, Developers and Testers.
We are continuously looking for an addition to our software development team. In addition we are currently looking for Java/Web developers, UI/UX Designers, Testers and System Administrators.
Responsibilities of the IT Intern:
- Join the DEV team to brainstorm on features, solve problems, contribute to a very successful product, the ECLIPSE Software Suite
- Development typically spans new complex features, bug fixing and technical refactoring, providing a fully-fledged experience in the software engineering world
- Interns can also be involved in smaller innovative "side-projects" which may focus on prototyping new concepts or investigating emerging technology
- Student in their final year of university, or post-graduate looking to complement their degree with a unique project
- Ideally majoring in a Computer Science degree or similar and have an interest to progress their career
- It would be considered an advantage to have knowledge of the following:
- User Stories, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, UML, Design Patterns
- Java, Linux, SQL, MongoDB, LDAP, Apache, JBoss, Tomcat
- HTML5, Angular, JQuery, CSS, Bootstrap, XML, JSON, Ajax
- Hibernate, Spring, Lucene, RESTful, GIT, Maven
Other Jobs at Sapienza Consulting
No jobs currently available.