HR & Office Manager
Direct Entry Job Permanent Harwell, Oxfordshire, UK
Uploaded 10 Jan 2018
What we are building
Open Cosmos Ltd. is revolutionising the way space technology is used. Open Cosmos provides simple and affordable space missions using nanosatellite technology.
Driven by the vision of making space accessible to anyone and advancing science and technology, we are developing a series of services and produces allow us to offer a ride to orbit to payloads of any kind at a record low price and short time to orbit.
We are a young, dynamic and very ambitious team with experience in the aerospace, electronics and software industries. Having gone from design to delivery of our first nanosatellite in less than six months, Open Cosmos’ first satellite was deployed into orbit at the end of April 2017. The company is currently developing the next generation of satellites and end-to-end services for private and institutional customers that will be launched in 2018.
Open Cosmos is based in the Harwell-Oxford Campus, Oxfordshire, UK.
The following job opening is available:
Description of the position
The selected candidate will be reporting to the company management team.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Headhunting, screening, interviewing, contract updates
- Organising company events
- Assiting executive team
- Supporting team members in collating performance metrics
- Experience in office management and administration
- Basics of Photoshop / Illustrator / Gimp or other tools of choice
- Social media experience
- Passion to work with people
- Quick learner
- Existing professional network in the Aerospace sector
- Existing network and relationships in the space industry, startup community and government
- Knowledge of WordPress
- International experience
- Knowledge of language other than English
How to apply
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Apply in our careers page or send your application to email@example.com
– Links to your LinkedIn profile
– max. half a page covering letter