Early Career Programme [4 opportunities]
Graduate Position 2 years Darmstadt , Germany
Uploaded 9 Feb 2018
As EUMETSAT undergoes a period of significant growth, we are inviting early career professionals who are looking to grow their futures in tandem with ours to join our international team of experts. If you are a recent graduate and want to develop your skills in a dynamic, international work environment, then EUMETSAT wants to support you on your way to a career in the space industry.
We are offering:
- Two-year contracts as staff members at A1 level within EUMETSAT which, subject to good performance, will lead to a further standard staff contract of five years duration at A2-A4 level
- The support of highly regarded, highly skilled and experienced mentors throughout the programme
- Investment in your future as an investment in ours through dedicated career and personal development training
- Real jobs, leading to secure futures – subject to performance, there are no limits on the number of contracts that may be awarded
- A modern, attractive work environment, with colleagues from our 30 Member States and beyond, as well as an array of social and sporting clubs and activities.
This programme is a unique opportunity to secure an exciting future in the space industry early in your career.
EUMETSAT is building the future of satellite meteorology in Europe. If you are interested in building your future with us, we’d love to hear from you.
Openings for 2018:
VN 18/04 Junior Data Centre Engineer; Closing date - 06 March
VN 18/05 Junior Communications and Network Engineer; Closing date - 02 March 2018
VN 18/06 Junior Remote Sensing Scientist – Atmospheric Motion Vectors; Closing date – 05 March 2018
VN 18/07 Junior Ground Stations and External Interfaces Engineer; Closing date – 07 March 2018
Vacancies are now open and we are inviting applications. You can apply via our online application portal.