Actively looking for a Thermal Engineer for our customer, a leading European system house which specializes in designing and execution of high quality solutions for aerospace. Being a part of the company allows you the chance to apply your expertise along a broad range of thermal programs.
We require a motivated, detail oriented and dedicated individual who will be working alongside a team of thermal architects on the following portfolios.
- Management of Thermal Control System (TCS) for space related missions
- Managing and establishing thermal models like GMM and TMM
- Evaluating and developing design solutions; conducting studies to support the decisions
- Describing the criteria of thermal environment for projects
- Defining critical settings for analyzed instruments
- Writing timely and technically accurate reports of technical findings
- Liaising with other stakeholders to ensure smooth running
- Generation of technically sound inputs
- Creating and presenting TCS reports in internal and external meetings
- Professional degree in aerospace, physics or any other relevant degree with strong
- background in the thermodynamics area specializing in aerospace.
- Experience and knowledge of the main European thermal analysis tools (ESATAN-TMS, Thermica)
- Experience in working with thermal designing of aerospace optical instruments
- Thorough understanding of planning and executing thermal tests
- Knowledge of software like Matlab, FeMap or HyperMesh will be preferred
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate technical leadership
- Proficiency in English language is a must
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe that a diverse work force generates an atmosphere in which exceptional ideas are established and contradictory perspectives are valued, producing better customer solutions. All applicants will be considered for employment and will not be discriminated on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, race or nationality.
If you are interested in working with Alphid Ltd, then please send your CV to email@example.com.