Polariks is an early stage AgriTech startup based in the ESA Space Business Innovation Centre in Noordwijk. We are developing systems for precision agriculture applications. With our main focus now on the viticulture, wine growing, industry.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be working on developing the machine learning and vision interpretation for the analysis of diseases and monitoring of quality of foods and fruits. You will be working on developing the machine learning and vision interpretation for the analysis of diseases and monitoring of quality of foods and fruits. You will integrate vision and robotics systems to develop monitoring systems that run through agricultural fields. You will be involved in both prototyping and testing in the field.
What’s in it for you?
- Young ambitious and multidisciplinary team
- Experience in high-tech and international operating startup
- A relaxed, balanced and informal work environment
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to partially work from home.
- Fun work atmosphere
- Good coffee
- Future job opportunities
- A good remuneration
What we are looking for:
You are a Bachelor or Master student in the field of physics, (bio)informatics or mathematics or similar with an interest in vision and robotics.
- A startup mentality
- An analytical and critical mindset
- Experience in machine learning and/or artificial intelligence
- Previous experience in application development in Python