Internship 6 months Noordwijk, The Netherlands
Uploaded 1 Aug 2018
Polariks is an early stage AgriTech startup based in the ESA Space Business Innovation Centre in Noordwijk. We are developing systems for precision agriculture applications. With our main focus now on the viticulture, wine growing, industry.
What you’ll be doing:
You'll be creating and executing the marketing communication and branding strategy of Polariks. You will engage with potential customers by developing and managing online presence on the different social media platforms, like Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. You will be monitoring, analyzing and reporting of the performance of your implemented campaigns on a monthly basis and you'll be writing press releases, blogs and newsletters about the latest developments of Polariks for on- and offline media
What’s in it for you?
- Young ambitious and multidisciplinary team
- Experience in high-tech and international operating startup
- A relaxed, balanced and informal work environment
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to partially work from home.
- Fun work atmosphere
- Good coffee
- Future job opportunities
- A good remuneration
What we are looking for:
You are a Bachelor or Master student in the field of marketing, communications or similar with interest in technology and agriculture.
- Ambitious and have a startup mentality
- Energetic, open-minded and ambitious
- Passionate about technology, marketing communication and branding
- Creative with words and high level of the English language
- Familiar in the agriculture and/or food industry
Other Jobs at Polariks
No jobs currently available.