Ideally suited to a graduate, as a Jnr Software Engineer - Manufacturing Engineering you’ll have the opportunity to define and develop the systems used to manufacture and test spacecraft. You will operate in a fast-paced project-based environment where attention to detail and quality are critical.
The Manufacturing Engineering team support rapid validation & implementation of product & process changes. They are the critical link between the Satellite Design and the Satellite Manufacturing groups acting as the SME's and escalation point for Manufacturing Issues.
We need enthusiastic team players with a passion for the industry.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Python programming skills.
- Understanding of SQL database architecture.
Responsibilities of your role:
- Daily activities in support of the SW Engineers.
- Code review and bug fixes.
- Code refactoring/future-proofing.
- Database development, maintenance, and monitoring.
Strong candidates will also possess skills in one or more of the following areas:
- Embedded SW development experience.
- Experience working with HW / SW systems.
- Test sequence development.
Other Jobs at Spire Global
No jobs currently available.