Graduate Electronics Design Engineer
Graduate Position 2 years Norwich, UK
Uploaded 18 Oct 2018
Are you an electronics engineering graduate interested in developing and testing microelectronic devices destined for space? Are you ready to take responsibility for delivering a strategic and innovative project?
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to accelerate your career in industry while applying your technical know-how gained through academic study in a real-world context.
As a test development engineer, you will be responsible for developing technical solutions for the electrical screening and characterisation of microelectronics devices in the RF domain. This will require applying sound academic knowledge and principles in a real world environment and performing engineering assessments of what is realistically deliverable within a production environment. You will develop innovative electronic test methodologies by identifying issues and providing technical solutions that demand integrating hardware design, software development and applying signal processing techniques.
Technical criteria - Essential:
- A minimum of a Master level degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Physics or related subject
- Experience/understanding of practical applications of RF & Microwave Circuits
Technical criteria - Desirable:
- Interest/Knowledge/Past experience in micro-electronics, space or defence
- Experience in electromagnetic simulation and programming
- Written & spoken English of an excellent quality
- Self-starter who will perform beyond the bounds of the immediate task set, with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels