Sen’s vision is streaming real-time videos from space, democratizing space.
Sen’s business model is providing Data as a Service.
Sen is a revenue generating start-up, working on several missions to validate its technology.
Sen has an experienced and talented team, with a wealth of business experience including a flotation, as well as an engineering team with decades of experience in the space industry.
Creating a new form of media will change the way we see Earth and space as we become a multi-world species. We hope space television will help inspire, unite and educate humanity.
The role is to provide administrative services to the Company, including project management, recruitment, and office management.
· Creating and updating projects using Microsoft Project
· Monitoring and updating projects to ensure nothing is missed in terms of procurement and documentation
· Managing time sheets for the entire team
· Managing diaries and holiday
· Assisting with future recruitment
· Assisting with procurement of supplies (quotes, purchase orders)
· Compliance management – ensuring processes and standards are complied with
Tasks and Accountabilities
You will join a highly motivated and skilled team and report to the CEO.
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunity please send a covering letter and your CV to Charles Black, [email protected]
Determination to learn and work hard, ‘can do’ attitude and enthusiasm for Sen’s big vision of bringing space to the people!
The deadline for this position has passed