Graduate Programme - Systems
Graduate Position Permanent Guildford, UK
Uploaded 9 Nov 2018
Our Graduate Programme is a great opportunity to expand on the skills and knowledge gained through your degree whilst developing on-the-job experience, to build a career in Engineering.
The Graduate Programme is a two year programme, in which you will receive training and mentoring by some of our most experienced employees whilst completing three placements lasting 8 months.
Two of your placements will be complimentary to your degree and the third placement will give you the opportunity to explore another area of the business e.g.:
- Physics - Optical Systems & AIV & Design, Optical Mechanical Design, Thermal
- Mechanical / Aeronautical - Mechanical Design, Mechanical Systems, AIT
- Electrical or Electronics - On-Board-Data-Handling, Imager Electronics, Power, Mechanisms
- Aerospace, Space Science/Systems Engineering - Systems, Mission Concepts
Applications from graduates in the following subjects and disciplines are encouraged:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Space Mission and/or Systems Engineering, including AIV and operations
- Physics with Space Science
Equivalent qualifications from other countries will of course be considered. Due to current UK work permit restrictions the graduate programme is only open to nationals of EU countries.
Other Jobs at Surrey Satellite Technology Limited
No jobs currently available.