ICEYE is building the world’s largest constellation of synthetic aperture radar (SAR) satellites. The satellites can take images at any time of day – even when it’s cloudy or dark – and those images will let our customers understand the world better and make more intelligent decisions. We launched the world’s first SAR microsatellite in January 2018 and raised $54M in financing to date.
We are a Finnish based international startup with employees from more than 25 countries and subsidiaries in the US, UK and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from a range of areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We don’t listen to people who say it can’t be done: we go and do it!
To support the growth of the company, we are now looking for a Junior Satellite Operator to be based in our office in Warsaw, Poland.
- Acquiring and processing data from satellite constellation
- Ongoing monitoring of communication with constellation
- Supervising the process of satellite image ordering
- Performing systems analysis needed to support constellation operations
- Collaborating with internal teams to troubleshoot system issues
The position will be filled as soon as the right person has been found so send your application already today.
To succeed in this position, you should have:
- Ability to program in Python
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to react fast
- Detail-oriented with excellent ability to focus
- Passion for continual learning
- Demonstrable ability to discover and fix errors in code
- Strong English language skills (both written and oral)
- Flexibility in scheduled working hours (ability to work nightshifts)
- Familiarity with Linux based systems
- Familiarity with embedded systems highly preferred
- Familiarity with STK, Savoir (or similar), scenario simulations & orbit propagations preferred
Other Jobs at Iceye
No jobs currently available.