The main task of this role will be to develop an antenna sharing platform and satellite communications service to support the next generation of the space industryCreate fast and scalable backend systems on a global infrastructure to serve users all over the world. The candidate will work as part of the software engineering team to build an intuitive and highly interactive satellite flight / mission control UI. They will also design novel signal-processing and big-data techniques to open up satellite communication to a new class of off-the-shelf hardware.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Math or similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- Development experience on Unix / Linux
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages such as Java, C/C++, C#, Objective C, Python, or Go
- Experience working with two or more of the following: web application development, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, data mining, signal processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
Other Jobs at Infostellar
No jobs currently available.