Would you like to work for an organisation with over 40 years’ experience delivering secure, mission-critical IT solutions to Space, Defence and Intelligence clients. CGI provides secure, mission-critical solutions to Space, Defence and Intelligence clientsWe have some exciting opportunities for Database Administrators of various flavours who are looking to join our Space, Defence & Intelligence business unit. We need SQL, Oracle, NoSQL, Mongo, NiFi and even Postgres, based in multiple locations, working for a range of clients and at different security levels.
Our roles are only available if you hold or fulfil the criteria to obtain a UK Security Clearance.
Demonstrable understanding and hands-on pragmatic experience of any one of the following:
- Postgres SQL
• Data migrations so demonstrable experience of ETL
• Linux / Unix OS experience
• Logical / physical DB models
• Migrating data from Oracle into pgSQL
• PL/SQL, either as a developer or DBA, Oracle functions and SQL syntax
• pgSQL SQL and PL/pgSQL7
• Typical pgSQL & 3rd-party tools such as pSQL, pgAdmin and dBeaver
Our projects are based in a CGI office or client site but may require travel to other locations. The successful candidate must be able to spend time working away from home, if required.
Other Jobs at CGI
No jobs currently available.