Would you like to work for an organisation with over 40 years’ experience delivering secure, mission-critical IT solutions to Space, Defence and Intelligence clients. CGI provides secure, mission-critical solutions to Space, Defence and Intelligence clientsWe have some exciting opportunities for Database Administrators of various flavours who are looking to join our Space, Defence & Intelligence business unit. We need SQL, Oracle, NoSQL, Mongo, NiFi and even Postgres, based in multiple locations, working for a range of clients and at different security levels.
Our roles are only available if you hold or fulfil the criteria to obtain a UK Security Clearance.
Demonstrable understanding and hands-on pragmatic experience of any one of the following:
- Postgres SQL
• Data migrations so demonstrable experience of ETL
• Linux / Unix OS experience
• Logical / physical DB models
• Migrating data from Oracle into pgSQL
• PL/SQL, either as a developer or DBA, Oracle functions and SQL syntax
• pgSQL SQL and PL/pgSQL7
• Typical pgSQL & 3rd-party tools such as pSQL, pgAdmin and dBeaver
Our projects are based in a CGI office or client site but may require travel to other locations. The successful candidate must be able to spend time working away from home, if required.