Would you like to work for an organisation with over 40 years’ experience delivering secure, mission-critical IT solutions to Space, Defence and Intelligence clients. We have lots of exciting opportunities for Project Managers from junior to senior, based in multiple locations, working for a range of clients and at different security levels. Our roles are only available if you hold or fulfil the criteria to obtain a UK Security Clearance.
You need to have proven experience of:
• Demonstrated ability to understand high level technical concepts and communicate issues clearly to technical and non-technical audiences
• Working collaboratively and building strong working relationships
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including documentation of work instruction and local procedures
• Working in complex IT project environment throughout the project lifecycle
• Working in a fast moving, complex Customer oriented environment
• Working in a Service Delivery Environment
• A track record of working within the Defence sector and with use of Agile methodologies
• Knowledge of different commercial delivery frameworks, e.g., fixed price, time & materials, billing entitlement
• Project financing and reporting
• Working with sub-contractors
• Knowledge bid management, managing POs, invoices, monthly internal reporting,
Our projects are based in a CGI office or client site but may require travel to other locations. The successful candidate must be able to spend time working away from home, if required.
Other Jobs at CGI
No jobs currently available.