Would you like to work for an organisation with over 40 years’ experience delivering secure, mission-critical IT solutions to Space, Defence and Intelligence clients. We have lots of exciting opportunities for Project Managers from junior to senior, based in multiple locations, working for a range of clients and at different security levels. Our roles are only available if you hold or fulfil the criteria to obtain a UK Security Clearance.
You need to have proven experience of:
• Demonstrated ability to understand high level technical concepts and communicate issues clearly to technical and non-technical audiences
• Working collaboratively and building strong working relationships
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including documentation of work instruction and local procedures
• Working in complex IT project environment throughout the project lifecycle
• Working in a fast moving, complex Customer oriented environment
• Working in a Service Delivery Environment
• A track record of working within the Defence sector and with use of Agile methodologies
• Knowledge of different commercial delivery frameworks, e.g., fixed price, time & materials, billing entitlement
• Project financing and reporting
• Working with sub-contractors
• Knowledge bid management, managing POs, invoices, monthly internal reporting,
Our projects are based in a CGI office or client site but may require travel to other locations. The successful candidate must be able to spend time working away from home, if required.