Would you like to work for an organisation with over 40 years’ experience delivering secure, mission-critical IT solutions to Space, Defence and Intelligence clients. CGI provides secure, mission-critical solutions to Space, Defence and Intelligence clients.
We have some exciting opportunities for Business Analysts at varying levels who are looking to join our Space, Defence & Intelligence business unit. You could have a background covering data science or general software engineering if not both. We need junior, mid-level, senior, lead and Consultant Business Analyst’s, based in multiple locations, working for a range of clients and at different security levels.
Our roles are only available if you hold or fulfil the criteria to obtain a UK Security Clearance.
You need to have proven experience of:
• Requirements capture, familiarity with DevOps or comparable experience working with software development teams
• Agile business analysis techniques (including user stories, sprints and retrospectives), business process modelling (UML), data analysis, or technical understanding of relational and non-relational databases. (DSDM, Scrum, SaFE)
• Requirements development, process definition, and business change • Understanding high level technical concepts and communicating issues clearly / accurately to technical / non-technical audiences, including executives
• Working collaboratively across varying audiences and building strong working relationships
• Working in complex IT project environments throughout the project lifecycle
• Analytical thinking coupled with an understanding of architecture-driven approaches
• Helping clients develop and improve customer relationships, especially with a digital transformation mind-set and using innovative technology, business models and culture.
• Assessing impact and the likelihood of success of proposed innovations.
• Communicating assessments and recommendations to both senior and technical stakeholders
• Workshop design, delivery and facilitation with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Knowledge of Defence system acquisitions
• Knowledge of Geospatial Systems and Services
• Demonstrable analytical and consulting experience working across a broad range of military, civil government and commercial organisations
Our projects are based in a CGI office or client site but may require travel to other locations. The successful candidate must be able to spend time working away from home, if required.
Other Jobs at CGI
No jobs currently available.