Would you like to work for an organisation with over 40 years’ experience delivering secure, mission-critical IT solutions to Space, Defence and Intelligence clients. CGI provides secure, mission-critical solutions to Space, Defence and Intelligence clients.
We have some exciting opportunities for Business Analysts at varying levels who are looking to join our Space, Defence & Intelligence business unit. You could have a background covering data science or general software engineering if not both. We need junior, mid-level, senior, lead and Consultant Business Analyst’s, based in multiple locations, working for a range of clients and at different security levels.
Our roles are only available if you hold or fulfil the criteria to obtain a UK Security Clearance.
You need to have proven experience of:
• Requirements capture, familiarity with DevOps or comparable experience working with software development teams
• Agile business analysis techniques (including user stories, sprints and retrospectives), business process modelling (UML), data analysis, or technical understanding of relational and non-relational databases. (DSDM, Scrum, SaFE)
• Requirements development, process definition, and business change • Understanding high level technical concepts and communicating issues clearly / accurately to technical / non-technical audiences, including executives
• Working collaboratively across varying audiences and building strong working relationships
• Working in complex IT project environments throughout the project lifecycle
• Analytical thinking coupled with an understanding of architecture-driven approaches
• Helping clients develop and improve customer relationships, especially with a digital transformation mind-set and using innovative technology, business models and culture.
• Assessing impact and the likelihood of success of proposed innovations.
• Communicating assessments and recommendations to both senior and technical stakeholders
• Workshop design, delivery and facilitation with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Knowledge of Defence system acquisitions
• Knowledge of Geospatial Systems and Services
• Demonstrable analytical and consulting experience working across a broad range of military, civil government and commercial organisations
Our projects are based in a CGI office or client site but may require travel to other locations. The successful candidate must be able to spend time working away from home, if required.