UK Youth Rocketry Challenge
This is an exciting way to learn more about maths and science, with the UK winners getting the chance to compete against teams from France, USA and Japan at the International Finals.
Rocketry is a great opportunity for young people aged 11 – 18.
- It’s free to enter and it’s fun! Teams just need to cover the cost of the rocket build and associated equipment (approx. £300).
- An extension to what students are already learning in Science, Technology and Maths – but in an interactive and engaging way.
- It’s a great way for young people to gain hands-on engineering and presentation skills.
- The winning UK team will receive a paid-for trip to Farnborough International Airshow 2020 to compete against the winning teams from America, France and Japan.
- Students will have the opportunity to meet with industry aviation, space leaders and experts.
- Cash prizes, certificates and awards for winning teams, and their associated youth group or school.
- Positive media and press opportunities for your youth group or school.
- It’s a great skill to learn to help towards other extra curricular activities like the Duke of Edinburgh Award.
Find out more and how to enter here.
Antonio is currently studying towards a MEng in Aerospace Engineering at the University of Bath.
Are we missing something or spouting nonsense? Let us know!
This site is a work in progress and we're always looking to improve it.
To get in touch, visit our contact us page.